an easily digestible meat with high nutritional values, suitable even for sensitive dogs
Salmon meat and oil
an excellent source of biologically valuable proteins, peptides, vitamins, and minerals, as well as the omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids (EPA, DHA) necessary for supporting the immune system and skin and coat quality, with anti-inflammatory effects
a highly digestible source of low-fat protein that is well tolerated by the vast majority of dogs and cats
a hypoallergenic and easily digested grain with a high carbohydrate content
a very tasty hypoallergenic meat with a high protein and mineral content
+ Functional additives
Seaweed is an ideal source of minerals and supports the immune system. It also reduces plaque and tartar, which helps to improve oral health.
A mix of herbs
Herbs improve the taste of food, contribute to good digestion and help balance intestinal microflora.
Fruit is an ideal and important natural source of high-quality fibre and vitamins. Its antioxidant properties support the immune system.
In addition to the basic ingredients, individual recipes contain an ideal balance of vitamins and minerals,as well as a number of other highly beneficial additives:
- Seaweed an effective antioxidant and source of minerals; supports the immune system and reduces dental plaque and tartar
- Fruit and Herb Blend (extracts of orange, rosemary, thyme, and parsley) enhances palatability, reduces harmful bacteria, and supports the immune system, which in turn increases the body’s disease resistance
- Yucca Extract reduces the amount of ammonia and other harmful gases in the intestines and the digestive system by up to 50 %; also reduces flatulence
- Beta-Glucans stimulate and strengthen the immune system
- Fructo-Oligosaccharides and Mannan-Oligosaccharides prebiotics that support intestinal microflora, proper digestive tract function, and strengthen the immune system
- Chondroprotectives chondroitin sulphate protects against further damage to joint cartilage and glucosamine helps regenerate damaged joint cartilage
- Organic Selenium protects against free radicals and increases the body’s resistance
- Chelated Zinc has a positive effect on skin and coat quality
- Balanced Ratio of Calcium and Phosphorus supports optimal growth and development of the skeletal system